There are 11 days until the return of the UEFA Champions League, with the second leg of the Round of 16 to be played on the 7th and 8th of August.
After this phase, the Champions League will be played in Portugal, in a final on 8, from 12 to 23 of August, with all the games to be held behind closed doors, at Estádio da Luz and at Estádio José Alvalade, with live transmission, Exclusive and High Definition at Eleven Sports.
One of the enticements of the UEFA Champions League is the goal duel between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. who continue to fight for the leadership of the best scorer in the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo remains ahead of Lionel Messi, but the duel of goals between the two continues.
The Portuguese international leads in terms of goals in the UEFA Champions League, with 128 against 114. In the total of European competitions, the balance is equally favorable to the Juve player: 131-117.
Ronaldo was the first to reach 100 goals for a club on 14 February 2018, when he reached the mark for Real Madrid; Messi scored 100 goals, all for Barcelona, exactly a month later.
Round of 16 (2nd leg)
August 7 at 8:00 pm
- Juventus vs Lyon (Allianz Stadium – Turin)
- Man. City vs Real Madrid (Etihad Stadium – Manchester)
August 8 at 8:00 pm
- Bayern v Chelsea (Allianz Arena – Munich)
- Barcelona vs Napoli (Camp Nou, Barcelona)
August 12 at 8:00 pm
- Atalanta vs PSG (Estádio da Luz – Lisbon)
August 13 at 8:00 pm
- Leipzig vs Atl. Madrid (José de Alvalade Stadium – Lisbon)
August 14 at 8:00 pm
- Napoli / Barcelona vs Chelsea / Bayern (Estádio da Luz – Lisbon)
August 15 at 8:00 pm
- Real Madrid / Man. City vs Lyon / Juventus (Estádio José de Alvalade – Lisbon)
August 18 at 8:00 pm
- Quarter Final Winner 2 vs Quarter Final Winner 1 (Estádio da Luz – Lisbon)
August 19 at 8:00 pm
- Quarterfinal Winner 4 vs Quarterfinal Winner 3 (José de Alvalade Stadium – Lisbon)
August 23 at 8:00 pm
- Final Half Winner 1 – Final Half Winner 2 (Estádio da Luz – Lisbon)