ELEVEN SPORTS continues to focus on betting on the transmission of new content, this time with news dedicated to Formula 1, for all fans of the biggest racing event in the world.
The special program includes diversified content, so that F1 fans can remember the best moments of the main competitions, watch the best F1 documentaries and see the best eSports events in the sport.
ELEVEN SPORTS prepared a special program during April and May for all motorsport fans. At ELEVEN SPORTS 3 you will be able to watch:
- “Legends of F1” has 20 episodes dedicated to the greatest legends of Formula 1, highlighting some of the names portrayed in the series as Niki Lauda, Stirling Moss, Alain Prost, Nigel Mansell, Ayrton Senna, Frank Williams among others. Over 4 weeks, from Monday to Friday, a new episode per day, with a marathon on Saturday. All episodes are already available on the ELEVEN SPORTS streaming service.
- The documentary series “Tales from the Vault”, with 7 episodes about great stories and figures from the 70 years of the F1 World Championship. It opens on May 11, at 11 pm, with one episode a day, until Sunday, ending with a marathon with all episodes, on Monday, May 18.
- “Architects of F1” series with 4 episodes, which will unveil the men behind the great innovations that over the years have brought important developments to the sport. From the 19th to the 22nd of May a new daily episode, and a marathon with all the episodes on Saturday, the 23rd of May.
The # F1 Eleven program that addresses all current or timeless themes in the F1 world, enabling the participation of fans, who can interact and ask questions can be seen live on ELEVEN SPORTS Facebook, on Thursdays and Sundays at 9:30 pm, and at Eleven Sports 3 on Monday and Friday nights, at midnight, or heard on Podcast.
Still on Sundays at 11 pm, F1 Eleven Since Home, launches the documentaries that will fill the nights from Monday to Friday, with short excerpts from the interviews.
The programs will include the usual team, Óscar Góis, João Carlos Costa, Nuno Pinto, Sérgio Veiga and Miguel Roriz.
F1 eSeries Virtual GP – eSports
ELEVEN SPORTS reinforces its offer of eSports content with the transmission of more F1 eSeries Virtual GP events.
On the 19th of April, the pre-race of the F1 eSeries Virtual GP of China, between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm will be live on ELEVEN SPORTS Twitter with special guests.
The race starts at 3 pm with comments in Portuguese by Óscar Góis and João Carlos Costa.
Ayrton Senna Tribute
On May 1st, the 26th anniversary of the death of the iconic Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna is celebrated. To mark this date, ELEVEN SPORTS will pay tribute with the debut of content dedicated to the pilot’s career, throughout the day.
F1 Marathon at ELEVEN SPORTS
Next Sunday, April 19, will be a day of great content dedicated to Formula 1:
- 2019 Chinese F1 Grand Prix, on the day of the 2020 Chinese GP, the ELEVEN SPORTS remembers the 1000 GP of F1 history at 10 am.
- 2005 US F1 Grand Prix at 12:45 pm, one of the strangest “GPs” ever, with just 6 cars at the start of the race. Recall the adventures of a GP that earned Tiago Monteiro a 3rd place, the only one of a Portuguese driver in the F1 World Championship.
- F1 eSeries Virtual GP of China, at 3 pm, first the Pro and then the real drivers with the guests, all in another two and a half hours of pure emotion, with narration of the track sessions in Portuguese.
- F1 Grand Prix of Brazil 2016, at 17:30, an iconic GP that ended with the victory of Lewis Hamilton, but in the middle had a lot of rain, tire changes, accidents and safety car.
The referred contents are part of ELEVEN SPORTS ‘commitment to innovative and diversified content at a time when sports competitions are suspended. Thus, fans can continue to watch exclusive content and remember the best moments of the sport in the company of ELEVEN SPORTS, from the comfort of their homes.