After a stint in Portugal, where Lewis Hamilton beat Michael Schumacher’s winning record, the Formula One world champion returns this weekend to Imola, who has not received an F1 race since 2006.
The GP will be the 13th round of the season and will take place on the legendary Enzo and Dino Ferrari circuit in Imola, with live transmission and only on ELEVEN channel 3.
The Emilia-Romagna GP will be the 13th round of the 2020 F1 World Championship and will take place at the legendary Enzo and Dino Ferrari circuit in Imola, which has not held an F1 race since 2006. The Grand Prix of this end weekends will be the first to take place in just two days, as it will not count on the two Free Practice sessions that take place, usually on Friday.
There will be only one Free Practice session on Saturday morning, followed by Qualifying for Sunday’s race. The Imola circuit is 4.9 km long with 19 curves, and the race will have 63 laps.
Lewis Hamilton comes to this round as the championship leader with 256 points, 77 more than Valtteri Bottas. A victory at Imola could bring the British Mercedes driver very close to the fourth consecutive title and seventh of his F1 career.
– Saturday – October 31
- 09 am – Free Training (ELEVEN 3)
- 1 pm – Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
– Sunday – November 1st
- 10:15 am- Pre-Race with preview of the protagonists live, analysis of the most important moments of the Qualification, exclusive content and interviews. (ELEVEN 3).
- 12:10 – Grand Prix of Emilia-Romagna (ELEVEN 3)
- 2 pm – Post-Race with the reactions of the main players, analysis of the important moments and the opinion of the experts (ELEVEN 3).