Ticket revenues revert to the Solidarity Fund for Culture, created by AudioGest, GDA and GEDIPE in collaboration with Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa to constitute a true emergency fund for professionals in the arts sectors
- SOLD OUT António Zambujo> Torres Novas – Teatro Virgínia
- Agir> Leiria – José Lúcio da Silva Theater
- Ana Moura> Oliveira do Bairro – Quartel das Artes
- Aurea> Figueira da Foz – Arts and Entertainment Center
- Bárbara Tinoco> Albergaria-a Velha – Cineteatro Alba
- The Black Mamba> Aveiro – Aveirense Theater
- Carlão> Rio Maior – Cine-Teatro
- SOLD OUT Carolina Deslandes> Bragança – Municipal Theater
- Clã> Almada – Joaquim Benite Theater
- Camané> Cascais – Parque Palmela
- D.A.M.A> Setúbal – Luísa Todi Municipal Forum
- SOLD OUT Diogo Piçarra> Faro – Teatro das Figuras
- SOLD OUT Fernando Daniel> Estarreja – Cine-Teatro de Estarreja
- Gisela João> Fafe – Teatro Cinema de Fafe
- Herman José> House of Culture> Ílhavo
- Kátia Guerreiro> Lisbon – Capitólio (by Museu do Fado)
- SOLD OUT Miguel Araújo> Caminha, Theater of Valadares
- SOLD OUT Pedro Abrunhosa> Ovar – Ovar Art Center
- Rita Redshoes> Lisbon – São Luiz Teatro Municipal
- SOLD OUT Salvador Sobral> Santarém – Sá da Bandeira Theater
- Samuel Úria> Lisbon – Cinema São Jorge
- SOLD OUT The Gift> Loulé – Cineteatro Louletano
- Tiago Bettencourt> Castelo Branco – Cine-Teatro Avenida
- SOLD OUT Tiago Nacarato> Matosinhos – Cine-Teatro Const. Nery
The concerts of António Zambujo, Carolina Deslandes, Diogo Piçarra, Fernando Daniel, Miguel Araújo, Pedro Abrunhosa, Salvador Sobral, The Gift and Tiago Nacarato no longer have tickets available and several others are about to sell out, on the eve of the festival Regresso ao Futuro, which by 21H30 presents live and simultaneously 24 artists, in 24 rooms, spread over 21 cities, from north to south of the country. The last tickets for sale have a single price of 10 € and can be purchased at the usual places and at the ticket offices of some of the rooms (see the official website of the room for prior confirmation).
The Regresso ao Futuro festival reaffirms the decisive vocation of Municipal Theaters for the sustainability of culture in Portugal and their important contribution to artistic circulation, acting as a catalyst for hope, resilience and confidence for the public, always within the health rules in force.
It is also, at the same time, a solidarity event that unites and mobilizes Municipal Theaters, artists, technical teams, the organization of Sons em Transit and the public on a common front, which culminates in the delivery of the ticket receipts to the Solidarity Fund for the Cultura, created by Audiogest (an association that represents music producers), GDA (Management of Artists’ Rights) and GEDIPE (Association for the Collective Management of Copyright and Film and Audiovisual Producers) which, managed in collaboration with Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa, puts in common financial resources to constitute a real emergency fund for professionals in the arts sectors, with a particular focus on performing arts and to which other donors can join.
The purpose of this fund is to provide financial support, up to the limit of availability, professionals (including independent professionals and workers) from the cultural sector, who demonstrate an economic dependence on cultural activities that have been suspended due to the situation of a pandemic crisis and that have had breaks significant part of their income, for that same fact; artists and all technicians who perform support and management functions related to any artistic activity. At a time when they are grappling with an unprecedented crisis, so many of them removed from public support, precisely the result of the structural precariousness of the sector, it is not a support to production, but a real solidarity emergency aid that will seek give priority to those who have the greatest economic needs. Under certain conditions, some companies in the sector may be supported, always with the objective and condition of maintaining jobs.
The public is also invited to take non-perishable food for delivery to the Theaters, which will be collected and distributed by União Audiovisual from professionals in the arts sectors who are in a situation of greater food vulnerability.