Sunday 12 is the last opportunity to see five productions: A very noisy loneliness, at 3 pm, and at 7 pm, at Incrível Almadense; Castro, at the TMJB Main Room, at 4 pm; also at 4 pm, at Academia Almadense, By Heart; at 6 pm, and at 10 pm, at the Teatro-Estúdio António Assunção, you can still see Turma de 95; and finally The World is round, at 9:30 pm, at the Romeu Correia Forum.
At the Centro Cultural de Belém Viagem de Inverno, by CTA, it continues on the scene until Wednesday, the 14th.
(Cine-Teatro da Academia Almadense, days 4, 10 and 11, at 9:30 pm; days 5 and 12, at 4 pm)
M / 12 1:30 to 2 am
Here is a show of great originality that demonstrates the importance of transmission, of the invisible smuggling of words and ideas that only keeping a text in memory can offer. A show about the safe hiding place that prohibited texts have always found in our brains and in our hearts – a guarantee of civilization, even in the most barbaric and desolate times. As Literature professor George Steiner (1929-2020) would say, “as soon as 10 people know a poem by heart, there is nothing the KGB, CIA or Gestapo can do. This poem will survive ”.
- TEXT AND SCENE Tiago Rodrigues
- WITH FRAGMENTS AND QUOTES BY William Shakespeare, Ray Bradbury, George Steiner, Joseph Brodsky, among others.
- SCENOGRAPHY, ADDRESSES AND FIGURINES Magda Bizarro
- INTERPRETATION Tiago Rodrigues
- SCENE DIRECTOR André Pato
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION Rita Forjaz
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION IN ORIGINAL CREATION Magda Bizarro e Rita Mendes