Fried pork chops | Recipes
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with a little salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, peeled garlic, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about 15 minutes.
- Heat over low heat the olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. When the margarine start to melt, add the chops with the marinade and fry them over medium-low heat on both sides until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with fries or white rice.