Bearing in mind the COVID-19 pandemic, which has affected the vast majority of countries worldwide and in order to minimize the impact of confinement and in order to make the best decisions about their academic and professional future, the GLION Institute of Higher Education is organizing five webinars between May 18th and 26th.
These webinars, which started in April, aim to clarify doubts, expand students’ information about the institution’s training offer and future career opportunities.
GLION is one of the most prestigious hospitality education institutions in the world, ranking second as the best institution in terms of Hotel Management and Tourism and second in terms of reputation with employers according to the QS World University Ranking By Subject 2020.
WEBINARS – AGENDA
- May 18: Master in Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation – LIVE Q&A
- May 19: Master in International Hospitality and Business – Live Q&A
- May 20: The Various Master Programs
- May 26: Discover student life on the various Glion Campus
- May 27: Discovery about the numerous career opportunities