- 1 medium ripe mango
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
For the whipped cream:
- 200 ml (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- Wash, peel and cut the mango into pieces.
- In a blender, combine the mango cut into pieces, yogurt, honey, chocolate powder, sugar and milk until obtain a very creamy mixture.
- For the whipped cream:
Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream sprinkled with grated chocolate. Serve immediately.