After the announcement in June, confirming the eight opening races of the Formula 1 calendar, Mugello and Sochi join the 2020 Formula 1 World Calendar, which now has 10 confirmed grand prizes, all with Live, Exclusive streaming and High Definition at Eleven Sports.
Mugello and Sochi join the revised 2020 calendar bringing the current number of confirmed races to ten, with more to be announced in the coming weeks, for what will be a 2020 season with between 15 and 18 races.
The first ten races of the renewed 2020 calendar will take place on European circuits, all of which will be broadcast live and in high definition on Eleven Sports, with comments in Portuguese.
Russia will host the F1 GP at the Sochi Racetrack, while in Italy, the Mugello circuit, which belongs to Ferrari, will host F1 for the first time, in what will be the 1000th Ferrari Grand Prix.
- July 10 to 12 – Spielberg, Austria
- July 17 to 19 – Hungaroring, Hungary
- July 31 to August 2 – Silverstone, Great Britain
- August 7 to 9 – Silverstone, Great Britain
- August 14 to 16 – Barcelona, Spain
- August 28 to 30 – Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
- September 4 to 6 – Monza, Italy
- September 11 to 13 – Mugello, Italy
- September 25 to 27 – Sochi, Russia