The Fado Museum reopens to the public tomorrow, May 27, with all the safety measures recommended by the Directorate-General for Health and at reduced hours. Until the end of the month, admission is free.
In addition to the permanent exhibition, which invites you to learn about the history of Fado, there is also an exhibition dedicated to our dear José Pracana, until the end of September.
Tuesdays to Sundays
11 am – 5 pm (last admission: 4:30 pm)
- Entrance to the museum is limited to a maximum of 5 visitors;
- The use of a mask is mandatory;
- A distance of 2 meters between visitors and / or
- Hand disinfectant is available;
- Payment by ATM is recommended.