- EXPERIENCE & NETWORK – It is the new innovative space of the largest construction and public works fair in the country.
- At EXPERIENCE & NETWORK, the major manufacturers of the building materials market will be able to be present with greater added value and more network.
- Place of excellence for professionals in the sector to share experiences, contacts and boost business.
The country’s largest fair in the Construction and Public Works sector is counting down. On the 6th of May, at the Lisbon International Fair, in Parque das Nações, the 22nd edition of TEKTÓNICA 2020 – International Construction and Public Works Fair opens. This year, innovation and creativity will surprise participants and professionals.
In 2020, TEKTÓNICA will bring players closer to the market and show that it is necessary to be up to date with the demands of the sector. As a great novelty this year, it presents the EXPERIENCE & NETWORK space. In FIL Pavilion 2, with around 1500 square meters, is this innovative space, where you want to boost business, share experiences and knowledge, discover new companies and products. It will be the Fair’s place of excellence for networking and where large companies in the market will have the opportunity to participate with a totally innovative and disruptive concept, with less investment and more network.
EXPERIENCE & NETWORK will consist of:
- An auditorium where several conferences take place, whose panels have already been confirmed:
– Portuguese Products in Global Architecture
– Tiles, Heritage and Culture
– Architecture in Residential Tourism and Hospitality
– Climate change and new challenges: Architecture, Sustainability and Performance
The promotion of these panels will be carried out with Portuguese and foreign architects, with the great developers who will present future works and the strong collaboration of APPII – Portuguese Association of Real Estate Developers and Investors.
- Tektónica Village – Networked dining area with more than two hundred professionals in the sector. The ideal space for B2B networking and meetings.
- Space for Architectural Offices with Talks area and actions such as “Architects on Business” which aims to publicize the work of architects, promoting contact with professionals in the field of construction and architecture – developed by the Order of Architects.
- Network space.
- Tek Talks – End of day meetings, organized by APPII – Portuguese Association of Real Estate Developers and Investors to present new projects that are in the Development phase.
- Sustainable Way of Living – This space is dedicated to manufacturing companies that distinguish themselves in the area of ceramics and baths positioned for sustainability. A turnkey solution that translates into more visibility, network and returns.
12% growth in the participation of exhibiting companies
Aware of the current importance of promoting business, the organization of the Fair will bring news that responds to the needs and requirements of exhibiting companies as well as visitors.
With a growth of 12% in exhibitors, TEKTÓNICA continues to lead with the participation of the main market leaders and brands.
In this year’s edition, TEKTÓNICA, which runs from 6 to 9 May and will occupy two pavilions. In addition to EXPERIENCE & NETWORK, the conferences promise to bring to debate and public discussion the major topics of the sector today.
For Teresa Gouveia, manager of TEKTÓNICA, “this year, we will have an edition marked by a new dynamic that accompanies the market. At a time when the sector is growing, in rehabilitation and new works, the Fair also follows this dynamism and will respond to the new demands of the Construction and Public Works sector. The big Portuguese companies and brands will be present, which is an indicator that the sector is very dynamic ”.
It should be remembered that once again TEKTÓNICA 2020 is divided into large sector areas:
- Ceramic Flooring and Coverings, Kitchen and Bath Space
- Natural Stones
- Wood and Cork for Construction
- Construction Materials and Equipment
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energies, Sustainable Construction, Environment and Social Responsibility in Construction
- Construction, Public Works and Machinery, Tools and Equipment
Innovation remains TEKTÓNICA’s brand
Innovation is also present in the 22nd edition of the Fair. This year the highlights are the organization of an event in the field of Architecture, with the presence of renowned national and international speakers. Space Innovation, a competition and exhibition of innovative products with less than a year in Portugal and Space R&D, the exhibition of new materials under development with a great contribution of added value to new products.