Pear and honey jam | Recipes
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) ripe pear
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash, peel the pears and cut into pieces.
- In a saucepan, place the pear pieces, honey, sugar and the cinnamon stick. Heat over low heat about 30 to 35 minutes until thickens slightly (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.