- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (7 ounces) canned tuna
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork. Add the tuna, the pepper and the chopped coriander and mix well. Season with a little salt if necessary.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over low heat. When the olive oil is hot, add the eggs mixture and mix with a spatula for about 4 to 5 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Turn off the heat, remove immediately the eggs from the skillet to not overcook and serve.