- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) spare ribs
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut the spare ribs into strips. Put the spare ribs in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper, red pepper sauce, unpeeled crushed garlic and bay leaf. Let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the spare ribs with olive oil and white wine and bake until golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries and lettuce salad.