With the qualification of Barcelona and Bayern Munich the eight places of the final phase of the Champions League were occupied, which will be played from next Wednesday at the José Alvalade and Luz Stadium.
The first meeting is played at the Estádio da Luz, between Atalanta-Paris Saint-Germain. The next day, Leipzig-Atlético de Madrid at the José Alvalade Stadium. FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich, will be played on Friday, in Luz, and the ‘quarters’ will be closed on Saturday, with Manchester City-Lyon, in Alvalade.
- August 12: Atalanta vs Paris Saint-Germain (8pm) – Estádio da Luz
- August 13: Leipzig vs Atlético de Madrid (8pm) – Estádio José Alvalade
- August 14: Barcelona vs Bayern (8pm) – Estádio da Luz
- August 15: Man. City vs Lyon (20h) – José Alvalade Stadium
- August 18: Leipzig / Atlético vs Atalanta / Paris Saint-Germain – Estádio da Luz
- August 19: Man.City/Lyon vs Barcelona / Bayern – Estádio José Alvalade
- August 23: Finalist 1 vs Finalist 2 – Estádio da Luz