Food Trucks Factory, a company of the Verso Move Group, a leader in the transformation of vehicles for Street Food, launched a campaign to support professionals at the forefront in the fight against COVID-19, distributing free coffee, snacks and custard tarts.
The solidarity actions started on April 22 and, to date, about 4000 professionals have been impacted on the front line in the fight against Covid-19 – doctors, nurses, INEM professionals, Firefighters, Civil Protection, GNR, PSP and employees of cleaning.
This week the Food Trucks are Safe action will be in 5 hospitals in the metropolitan area of Lisbon with free distribution of coffee, snacks and cream puffs to health professionals.
Here are the locations:
- 06/01/2020 – Hospital São José – from 10 am to 12 pm
- 06/02/2020 – Hospital Santa Maria – from 10 am to 12 pm
- 06/03/2020 – Hospital São Francisco Xavier – from 10 am to 12 pm
- 06/04/2020 – Hospital Professor Doutor Fernando Fonseca (Amadora-Sintra) – from 10 am to 12 pm
- 06/04/2020 – Hospital Garcia da Horta – from 3 pm to 5pm
The initiative gathered the support of several national companies that joined and made food available. It was created and implemented by Food Trucks Factory, Association Street Food Portugal and Designaqui.