In July, the Zoo launched an initiative offering free tickets to Health, Fire and Security Forces for their efforts to fight the pandemic.
The Public Security Police (PSP) is now associated with the Zoo, and together they launch a contest where 10 double tickets will be raffled to visit the Park.
The giveaway ends on August 13, 2020, and the winners will be announced on the 14th in Instagram stories. To participate, you must:
- Subscribe to the PSP page on instagram;
- Subscribe to the Jardim Zoológico Channel on YouTube;
- Put a like in the publication of the giveaway;
- Identify a (1) friend in the comments (you can do it as many times as you want);
- Share the publication in the story in order to appeal to the subscription to the Jardim Zoológico Channel on YouTube.
PSP takes on the mission of developing and promoting the zoological and botanical park, which is a conservation center for vulnerable and endangered species. It works daily in defense of the environment, flora and fauna, at national level, through the Environmental Protection Brigades (BriPa).